Blax Project Management & Process
We specialise in being able to manage all aspects of your project from start to finish. It offers a reduction in stress and delivers the project on time, every time.
We work closely with you from the outset and can manage every aspect that you wish.
Our process usually consists of the following:
- Our specialist Design team will conduct the first meeting with you. This can be done at our Showroom or a home visit. Together you will discuss your ideas and we can at this stage show you our ranges of Kitchen, Worktops, and Appliances. The first meeting is all about establishing what you want and what we can do for you.
- If the first meeting has not taken place at your home, we will arrange to come and do a home visit to survey the works, take measurements and look at any building works that may need to be done. We will then be able to provide you with detailed plans/drawings and the initial quote.
- Tweaks and Changes: At this stage you will be able to make changes here and there to fit your needs. Often after the first drawings customers may decide to add or take away things, move things around slightly, maybe decide on a different worktop or Appliance. We will amend your plans and quote and finalise everything with you so that you are 100% happy.
- Liaising with your contractors: If you have your own electricians for example, we can provide them with detailed plans and elevations.
- Installation. Once you are happy with the plans and it has all been agreed we will work with you to arrange the installation date. Works will be clearly drawn out and commence on that agreed date.
- Completion: On completion of all our projects our Project Manager will come and sign off the project and check over the works.
If you would like to find out more about how we can manage your project, please get in contact today.